Book a Consultation with a HR ExpertBook Now
Global Salary Surveys
HR surveys and Salary Data information to help you hire all over the world.
Compensation Solutions within reach to help you benchmark and design competitive compensation programs.
Recours provides market data that organizations need to attract, engage, and retain talent. Over 2,000 organizations use our survey market data to benchmark their global compensation programs. Comprehensive data is provided for base salaries, salary structures, short-term cash incentives, total cash compensation, equity compensation & long-term incentives, total direct compensation, incentive eligibility, hourly pay rates, shift differentials, compensation ratios, and more.
Fierce competition for talent and limited salary budgets are making it more challenging than ever for you to create a compensation plan that will attract and retain skilled employees. To meet these challenges, you need access to the right compensation data to ensure your organization is competitively positioned to attract the talent you need and retain the valuable employees you have.
We can help you build a competitive compensation plan that aligns with your organization’s goals and objectives. With our services, you have the ability to level roles for benchmarking across industry sectors, as well as analyze total cash compensation, long-term incentives, total direct compensation and total rewards.
And with salary survey databases that cover the whole of Kenya, we have the data to assist you with all of your compensation planning, benefit design, employment terms and conditions, and HR policies and practices needs, wherever you do business.
Our offerings include:
- Salary surveys that provide robust and detailed compensation data for all industries and geographies, covering executives and employees at all levels — including data on employees all over Kenya.
- Globally consistent, flexible and easy-to-use job matching
- Broad coverage of employment terms and conditions, and prevailing benefit design practices
- Regional survey experts and local consulting offices that ensure decision-quality data that reflect local governing laws and cultural practices, and support your data interpretation and subsequent action plans.
- We can help you develop thoughtful and practical solutions that align your compensation programs with your business strategy. Our experienced compensation consultants and analysts work closely with you at every step in the process to assess, design, and implement solutions customized for your organization. We are flexible, responsive, and within reach to help you achieve your goals.